Monday, February 4, 2013

When God permits trial, He provides comfort.

I am a bit dramatic every time I feel pain or if I'm sick. I dunno why? But every time I feel it there's something in me that longs for a presence of somebody that will comfort, care, be concerned and make me feel secured and better. It has been my behavior ever since when I was little. It could be that I long for attention. It could be that I want to feel that I belong. I guess maybe it is because I also long to be taken cared of asides from me taking care of somebody. I long to be worth the affection and concern. I long to be loved and the feeling of being secured and it is something that I want to feel and experience during this time.

Earlier at school I was feeling a bit tired, stressed and a bit hot. My head was aching like crazy and I can't explain why. I even felt dizzy and that my only remedy was to eat and drink more fluids. I admit I ate too much sweets and it could be the reason why I'm feeling sick. My tonsils are very sensitive to sweet and cold beverages. I guess it was one that triggered it and I'm feeling weak. As I check my temperature it was 37.4 C and then the latest before we went home was 38 C. I was having chills and feeling a bit weak.

I walked home very slowly and the wind was blowing strong and cold against me. I felt so weak and a bit dizzy. I was worried if I can make it home safe and sound. I didn't want to lose my consciousness at the street. As I was walking I was also praying that may God heal me with His embrace. I surrender all to Him and I cried my heart out to Him. I felt so weak and useless. I couldn't take care of myself and I long for the presence of my family and friends back home. I felt sad yet I had to be strong because it's the only thing that I need to do. I struggled and slowly did things that could aid my illness. I managed to eat shawarma because it's my favorite and I couldn't cook anymore. I was so tired and I really want to lie down and sleep.

God is good because He provided me food to eat. I ate it joyfully until I was so full. I am so thankful because somebody does care for me and I usually fail to recognize it.. I felt great and I drank my medicine. I am a type of person that doesn't drink any medication as long as I can handle it. But if it gets worst then I have no choice but to drink it to get better. I drank lemon juice and more water. I even asked my friends to pray for my healing. And I am planning to still go to work tomorrow since I don't want to miss out and be absent.



As much as my body wants to rest and sleep, my mind and passion is wide awake and will only rest if I finish my duties especially with my mission as a Blogger. I continued even if I was flaming hot and was having chills. Truly, when your heart desires and is burning with passion for the mission, All things are possible and worth the struggle. God was my comforter and He never fails to sustain me of my needs. God is so amazing!!



"I don't stop when I am tired. I stop when I'm done."

This phrase motivated me to continue my mission despite being sick. I also thank God for the endurance that He gave me. I love the Lord and I will never stop until I'm done.

 
God bless us!

I am healed. In Jesus' name, AMEN!

Princess Sarah Kailyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!