Saturday, January 18, 2014

I love my household!


A household is a gift from God. If the family is the basic unit of society then a household is a basic unit of the CFC SFC community. Having a household is being part of a family that shares a common goal in life and that is to serve and glorify God. It is in the household that the teaching and learning takes place. It's where we are molded, maintained, uplifted, inspired, motivated and perhaps healed. It is also where we can talk about sensitive and personal issues within the people involved and there's confidence that nothing comes out but stays within the group.


It is through the household where my roots started to grow, gained a strong foundation, maintained a stable prayer time, inspired to bear fruit through my service and the exchange of relationships shared with other people.

A household is a blessing. It's a great and gorgeous gift from God. It's what we call 4G and it's not only limited to your boyfriend or girlfriend. Our families are considered 4G. Anything can be considered and it depends on the person values it.

I am blessed with 4 angels from God! Namely, Enina OcampoCollete CawagasCristina Padual Alday and Maikie Ann Quimson Aniciete! I am happy to journey with them and favored to share my life with theirs! I feel so honored to be a Nanay to them in our household. God is so good for allowing me to meet wonderful persons whom I will guide through the SFC community. I feel confident and somehow humbled knowing that serving them is my mission now! I also pray for their hearts, service and desire that may they seek God in all that they do. I hope they'll grow mature in serving Christ and find there purpose in glorifying Him. And when they will be ready, I know they will become effective leaders, servants and followers of God. I claim in Jesus' name and during the right time, may God's will be done, AMEN!

I LOVE MY SFC HOUSEHOLD!
Happy 2014 to us! Cheers to a great year with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!