Monday, February 25, 2013

No gift higher than LOVE

Love.love.love. is just a word but everyone is crazy about it.. . It’s like an epidemic sickness that once you get caught, you can’t run away.. It’s contagious.. Or maybe yeah you can runaway but trust me.. It will haunt you for the rest of your life.. It’s like you can’t just go without it. It’s an interesting topic that you want to talk over and over again.. You can’t get enough.. No matter how it is, even if it gives you pain, hurt, sadness, but you can’t forget that it really felt good to love and be loved. That’s why no matter how bad what it brings into you and our life we continue living because we loved to love. And according to the bible no gift higher than love (read 1Corinthians 1-13).

And the reason “we love because He first loved us” 1 John 4:19.
We define love based on how we felt and experienced. I feel loved because of the love He manifested in every people I met, in every experience I’ve been through. I just felt loved!! And in return I love the people who loves me too.. romantic way or not. I’m in love with the feeling knowing that He loves me very much. It’s not that I have a perfect life..

Actually I have a broken family, I have this complicated job, and I’m away with the people I loved most. But still He gives me thousands of reason to smile and to be grateful about. It was like He promised me something that everything will be okay. He gives me hope everyday and something to look forward for. I don’t know what it is.. but I trust Him because I know He loves me and because of that I’m falling in love with Him every day.


MISS NOT PERFECT BUT REAL
ANGONO, RIZAL

inspired by God, powered by loved
blessed to bless..loved to love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!