Friday, February 1, 2013

Faithful, patient and fruitful



Jan 31, 2013
Gospel: Mk 4:21-25
Whatever is hidden will be disclosed and whatever is kept secret will be brought to light. Listen then, if you have ears.

"Pay attention to what you hear. In the measure you give, so shall you receive and still more will be given to you. For to the one produces something, more will be given, and from him who does not produce anything, even what he has will be taken away from him."


Feb 1, 2013
1st reading: Heb 10:32-39
Be patient in doing the will of God and the promise will be yours: A little, a little longer –says Scripture- and He who is coming will come; he will not delay. My righteous one will live if he believes; but if he distrusts, I will no longer look kindly on him. We are not among those who withdraw and perish, but among those who believe and win personal salvation.

Gospel: Mk 4:26-34
Parable of the mustard seed
"What is the kingdom of God like? To what shall we compare it? It is like a mustard seed which, when sown, is the smallest of all the seeds scattered upon the soil. But once sown, it grows up and becomes the largest of the plants in the gardens and even grows branches so big that the birds of the air can take shelter in its shade."


He who promised is faithful.

Today, God has assured me to cast everything to Him. He told me to be patient and to be still. He assured me that everything will be ok and that I need to hold on unto Him.  He said that I should trust Him because He knows what He's doing. As I listened to
You raise me up.. It made me realize that things in life can weigh me down and only God and God alone can lift and raise me up.

Things are harder than I thought and somehow I am starting to be tired and stressed. Sometimes I want to burst out and cry my heart to the fullest. I guess my emotions can really explode when it's too much and overflowing that I couldn't handle nor keep it anymore. It is not always that I am okay because sometimes I'm not really okay. I guess God is teaching me to be strong amidst all things that He will give, and reveal to me. He is preparing me for greater things and that He has to give me a bend to see how I can manage and overcome things like this.

God told me it's ok to cry. It's ok to be weak. It's ok to be down. It's ok if it happens sometimes but not all the time (if possible). For a while my world stopped and I acknowledged my weakness, fears, struggles, failures and insecurities. I became aware of the emotional baggage that I was carrying and the challenges that I am facing. God said I should leave those behind and stop carrying them. Lord I surrender all these unwanted emotions that I kept for so long and I lift this up to you. I know Lord with your grace I am being cleansed, forgiven and healed. Lord I will do my best to be faithful to the promise that I made to you and that I will be fruitful. I know that when I'm down then you will raise me up. Thank you for your unending love and blessings. Lord I surrender. In Jesus' mighty name, I claim victory over defeat, Amen.

A future full of hope.


May God be praised!!!!!

Faithful, Patient & Fruitful like Christ,
Princess Sarah Kailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!