Thursday, February 7, 2013

10 things I will give to the Lord this 2013

This realization was during the First fruits activity we had last month. So here’s the continuation.. I already made a first post about it but it wasn’t detailed much..


Lord I know I have to give back what you gave to me. I feel so bad Lord that I couldn’t give you as much as you did. Lord I am not worthy and I am sinful. I am really sorry if I became so selfish and I only thought about myself, only myself alone. Lord I only have 10 dirhams with me along with some coins in my pocket and this 10 dirhams is not enough to give back to you for the many blessings and graces that I have received from you during the past years. I’m sorry Lord. I don’t have anything more to give to you but just this. I am really struggling with finances and it’s really hard to cope up. I know Lord that this struggle will soon become a blessing and I firmly believe that I will surpass this with your grace.

Lord You said it doesn’t matter how big or small the amount you give because what matters is you give something. My Lord You said, that what matters most is the character of your heart when you give. It’s easy to give when you have enough but it’s challenging when you give everything that’s left and nothing remains.

 “It’s not about what or how much you have when you give but it’s being delighted in expressing your Love and Honoring me as Your Father My Child. I don’t need those things that you have. I just want you to dedicate yourself to me through these first fruits.” said and affirmed the Lord.

So while I was praying and listening to the songs being played by the Music Min I was also reflecting on how good the Lord has been through the years. The songs that were played were: Give my all, This is my desire and Here I am to worship. He indeed is great and beyond compare. No words can express how awesome His grace and love is for all mankind. I felt so touched and moved by the Holy Spirit and inspired me to write as the Lord lead me.

I then realized that I should have 10 things in mind (desires and prayers) that I would give back and offer to the Lord.
1. Express and live my Faith
2. Prayer time & Bible reflection (consistent)
3. Devotion, commitment and service to the Lord
4. Go on a mission (higher calling, fulfill my dream to become a missionary)
5. Time, talent and treasure to proclaim God’s greatness
6. My Family, My God’s greatest and gorgeous gift.
7. Excel in my career, better finances and praying for better opportunities
8. Relationship with friends, community, etc
9.  Grow, change, mature, blessed and be transformed with God’s grace
10. My HEART. I surrender ALL TO YOU. I LOVE YOU LORD!!

1-5 is about my relationship to God. This year I want more of Him and less of me. I want to go deeper in knowing Him and being in His presence more. I want Him to be the first priority and the best choice that I ever made. I will give Him back what He deserves. I will praise and declare. I will go beyond borders to do your mission. I will make a difference for You. I will bless others as You have blessed me. I will be a living testimony of His greatness. I will OBEY without complain and I will WITNESS His miracles in the lives of His people. I will reach out and I will serve  You with all my heart, mind, soul, body and my everything . I will do it because I love You more and more each day.. For You Lord, I will. I say Yes.

6-10 is all about my family, my dreams, my relationship, my career, personal life, my heart and me, myself. As much as I want to serve and bring back to Him all the glory, I also desire for opportunities to provide for my 4G and also for my future. I also have to think and decide for myself because I have to be independent. I am discerning for a better job with a better pay for next year as my contract ends. I am praying for greater things ahead of me and I know God will really surprise me beyond expectation and I am excited for that. Also I am thinking about having a partner but it’s not really a priority but just an exception hahahah that’s why I made it last in the list. I know the Lord hears my desires and He will gladly give them to me when the right time comes. I don’t know yet but I have it in mind. For now, they are just my desires and I hope for more revelations, realizations and reflections on what I really desire the most. I know and trust that the Lord will truly lead me. Lord I am ready for whatever it is that you have prepared for me.

 I was waiting for my turn to offer my first fruit, my only money and my only heart. I really felt touched by the Lord as I offered it to Him together with the 10 things I have in mind. I kneeled in front of the altar and I really felt His presence. “Lord I am not worthy to give you only 10 dirhams but rest assured that I will give you all of me and especially my heart for you. Lord accept my simple offering, this is what I only have left and may you be delighted with what I gave even if it’s not much. I love you Lord.” After my prayer I felt peace and unexplained joy. God touched me and He blessed my heart. I felt so inspired and so motivated to do greater things for Him. He gave me strength and I know I will be victorious in proclaiming His greatness through the things I am doing and will be doing. Lord I offer this to You.

May God be praised! God blessed to bless!

In Christ,
~SarahKailyn
If you GIVE, you will RECEIVE a hundredfold.
If you give HATE, you will receive hate a thousandfold.
If you give LOVE, you will receive love a millionfold.
If you give and share your BLESSINGS, you will receive blessings a billionfold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!