Monday, February 18, 2013

The Last (video)

 

A simple question, “How many have you loved?” Is your answer, one and only? Or is it several, all of whom have shaped your life?

So, how many have you loved? What are their names?

YOU ARE…

WHO I LOVE – the fantasy and the make believe things that are actually true

WHAT I LOVE – the inside jokes, the best friend

WHEN I LOVE – a new history has been started with you. We are the young lovers that soon we will reminisce about.

WHERE I LOVE – because I’d anywhere just to be with you.

WHY I LOVE – because before you I never understand why and what I was looking for. Now that we found each other. You’ve given my past and future a meaning.

You are the sixth. You are none of them because you are all of them. You are the sixth and the last.


 Happy Valentine’s day!!! :)) God bless!!
(late post since I posted this in tumblr last Feb 14)

Link is here: 
http://iamblessed2bless.tumblr.com/post/43014266556/a-simple-question-how-many-have-you-loved-is




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!