Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Saying YES to the LORD is a LIFELONG JOURNEY with the ALMIGHTY

Saying YES to the LORD is a LIFELONG JOURNEY with the ALMIGHTY. <3

May 5, 2012 at 12:54am
Saying YES to the Lord is a lifelong journey – It has become a great and long travel..
It has taken me to places that I never dreamed of going but because of His abundant and overflowing grace I was able to go..

I just want to share to you my experience and how Christ's love has transformed me to the person I am now… New, improved and better than ever.

MY JOURNEY IS NOT AN ORDINARY JOURNEY BUT AN EXTRAORDINARY JOURNEY WITH THE ALMIGHTY

* When I was offered by my parents to take up NURSING (APRIL 2005).. At first I didn't have the passion to serve my brothers and sisters but God made me understand to let them feel and experience His grace and love for everyone.. especially to those who are ill and suffering.. I thought that it wasn't for me but God slowly revealed His purpose and plan for me. I am forever thankful that He transformed me to be a Christ centered and God fearing Nurse.

* Accepted and committing to become a member of the CFC Youth for Christ way back July 2005.

* When asked to go to far places to serve God – I just say YES LORD! I WILL GO!

* Grabbing an opportunity for spiritual growth and maturity by attending camps, trainings, kasangga retreats, recollection, conferences, etc.

* Embracing the calling to serve the HIGH SCHOOL BASE PROGRAM despite the busy schedules, incapability, unworthiness and other priorities.

* Moving towards CFC Singles for Christ (JULY 2009)

* YES. Been blessed by the Lord to have a GOD'S GIFT.

* Leaving my hometown to work in MANILA after ILC BAGUIO (APRIL-DEC 2010)

* Supporting a project (TOUCH A HEART I & II)

* Working in a hospital as a volunteer nurse for 4-5 months.

* When asked by my Father to go to DUBAI because there's YFC there, I immediately said YES. YES TO GO ON A MISSION.

* Letting go and letting God to take over – I still manage to say YES no matter how difficult it is..

* YES to staying here rather than going home.. I faced a major major decision and even asked God whether I should stay or go home. Happy because God made me realized how blessed I am to be here unlike others who are dying to come and work here. I was very lucky to be taken cared of here and received such special treatment so why should I go home? I have the opportunity and God made me realize that I shouldn't waste it. He assures me I will be safe and that all is well!

* YES to SIMBANG GABI at ST. MARY'S CHURCH, DUBAI (just missed the 1st mass though) YEAAAAH I SURVIVED IT.

* YES to leaving it all in the past and moving on to the present and hoping the best for the future.. I had experiences and made wrong decisions to lead to fights and even hurts. I am a work in progress. I realized it's ok to make mistakes as long as you make an effort to change and learn from those experiences and grow as a better person.

* YES to accepting a JOB. So blessed to have one. God hears our prayers.

* YES for a great new beginning. Starting to heal and accept myself. Being able to forgive and been forgiven. Started the year right. Just turned 23 and God revealed so much to me. He wants me to be prepared to receive all the graces and even challenges that's coming my way.

* YES to being transferred to a different branch of the NURSERY thus meeting new people to work with and even kids to take care of. In short, a new environment.

* YES to LOVE, TAKE RISKS  and GET HURT AGAIN. I learned to forgive, let God and let go.. He will forever be my Almighty.

* YES to attend the CHRISTIAN LIFE PROGRAM of CFC SINGLES FOR CHRIST rather than being endorsed or integrated. I choose the hard way hahaha I endured months of traveling and attending the activity. I met new friends and my spirit was renewed and my faith strengthened. Thank God I survived and now I am an SFC member!! It's all worth it.

* SAYING YES TO REAL LOVE WAITS. There's joy in waiting. I know He is molding me for the person He has prepared for me.

* YES to going on a MISSION and a HIGHER CALLING. ALL FOR GOD!

* YES to healthy living, eating right, going to the gym and lose weight hahaha I gained 10 kgs and it is difficult for me to move. YEAH I am lazy and getting old.. I decided that it is time for a change. HAHA HIYANG NA HIYANG SA DUBAI EH! I'm going to do it because God knows I can hehe and I surely will.

* Saying YES to endurance in life and endurance in MISSION.

* I WILL SAY YES to PROCLAIM THE GREATNESS AND GOODNESS OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!!!

THE REST IS HISTORY…. (THOSE MENTIONED ARE THE IMPORTANT EVENTS that CAUSED A BIG IMPACT IN MY LIFE THAT GREATLY INFLUENCED ME TO MOTIVATE AND CHANGE MYSELF)

SAYING YES MEANS:
- Committing one's self to the Lord
- Accepting His will, purpose and plan for your life..
- Being equipped to battle whatever hindrances that comes your way
- Preparing one's self to experience God's ultimate grace, mercy and love
- Allowing for struggles, hindrances, disappointments, pains, sufferings to test your faith and overcoming them.. all for the glory of the Lord
- Embracing and loving the changes in one's life
- Being confident on the Lord's divine providence
- Holding on and focusing to the promises of the Lord
- Making a move that's one step closer to God's calling in leading His people..
- Forgetting our circumstances
- Laying our unworthiness down..
- Denying our self, picking our own cross and following Jesus..
- Putting our hope in the Lord…
- Loving the Lord and therefore loving His people..
- Strengthening one's faith
- A great and memorable experience with the Almighty

When we say yes to Him it means that we will be having a lifelong commitment to Him.. Despite the trials and struggle, I still try to say YES to HIM…

In following the Lord, we only have two choices: YES LORD or OH YES YES LORD!!!!

If I hadn't said YES to the calling of the Lord then I wouldn't be here experiencing His Almighty grace in my life… Because SAYING YES has LEAD me to the UAE…

How about you? Where has your YES led you? SHARE!!!!!!!!!!
----> Inspired by the talks/session from the CFC YFC 19th ILC at AKLAN, PHILIPPINES last APRIL 12-15, 2012 :)) Proud ONLINE DELEGATE! Thank you! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!