Thursday, June 12, 2014

2005 moments with Mama

April 2005 was my high school graduation and Mama was there..
July 2005 was my graduation from YFC.. We had a chance to talk. I hugged you and we prayed over each other. It was a magic moment. I remember the letter you wrote to me and that I was the ate to the younger siblings you were leaving behind.
September 2005 - Mama then left to work in the US..I was studying BSN while they were in elementary.
November 2013 - 8 years later she went home for good..

A lot of things/events have happened during those times. I know it's hard for you to be away from your family especially to your 5 kids who were very young that time. I know the feeling you felt when you missed every milestone that we have achieved. You weren't there to see us graduate one by one and even witness our dreams coming true. Ma, you have done so well for us all. I can't explain the hurt you felt but I know you were struggling with it. It must have been unbearable for you but you were strong enough and you have survived all those years of loneliness and distance. You valued your family more than yourself. You never exchanged us or Papa for wanting to be a legal resident in the US. 

I honor you Ma for all your sacrifices and love for me and for us. Thank you gd Ma sa tanan.. Thank you sa faith mo, sa encouragement, sa advises, sa teachings and all.. Now I realize the importance of your discipline when I was young even though I questioned it before na daw ka unfair. Hehehe pero now I am proud to be a carbon copy of you.. hehehe I have changed and grow to become a better person  You are my inspiration and that's what I have come to know and understand. God is good for blessing me such wonderful, dedicated, loving and kind parents!

Happy Mother's day! I miss you. I long to see you. Ako nalang ang wala pa nakakita sa imo in person! Ingggggit heheheh It was September 2005 that I last saw you. I hope to see you this December and para ma completo na rin family natin after nearly 9 years. With God's grace, lahat possible. Claiming and praying for it!

I love you Ma.  See you! God bless you! Enjoy your special day! 


-late post (copied from FB)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!