Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mission never ends

"A mission never ends in defeat."

It is always my desire to serve God and to go beyond borders. Since it's the first month of the year I want to dedicate and even challenge myself to go to where the Lord leads me. I have friends in Fujairah and I have been wanting to go there since I  want to see and help them with the best of my abilities. I was suppose to go there for Kuya Marvin and Ate's wedding but unfortunately I didn't make it. Since next week (Jan. 25) would be the graduation of there mini CLP I want to visit and perhaps serve there as well.

I have met them before during the YFC National Assembly last November 2011. We then met again during the MEC last November 2012. God is good because He reunited me with them. Actually I get to be with the delegates from FUJ and DIBBA during ACYC at Abu Dhabi last November 17-19, 2012. Amazing huh?

One thing I learned from a missionary kuya was you have to give. I learned that I need to invest and offer whatever it is that I possess so that I may bring glory to the Lord...

Lord do you want me to go to FUJ?
(written last January 19)

I prayed for an answer to that question. I posted that or I mean I wrote that last Saturday (Jan 19). A few days later I was having doubts yet I still prayed and asked God's guidance. I thought I was going even if I was not so sure. I was hoping for a positive and last minute response of Yes because that was what I would always do.

 Hours before the First fruits activity I messaged somebody about my decision because I am not sure but still give a hopeful response that I might go. Unfortunately I decided not to go because of financial constraints and because of a meeting after the activity for our 1st anniversary. I have 1 more week before the salary release and to tell you frankly I am really struggling with it. It's hard to manage your finances when you don't have much. Even if I have little with me still I can say that I am blessed and I am grateful because I still have. I have to think about my expenses for the week because I need to work and support myself. I had to give up the mission that I really desired. I felt sorry and disappointed but I have no choice but to choose what I think is right for me.

I thought the mission I started was over but I guess God has ways in making us realize that a mission never ends with defeat because it always wins. I may have been defeated because I allowed worries and fear to dominate me but God has a greater purpose in mind why these things need to happen.

After the first fruits activity we had our planning and meeting for the first and awaited anniversary of our batch, the batch 43. We were about like 20-30 something and we talked about what’s going to happen. So it has been decided that we will celebrate the anniversary on April 26 instead of 27 because it's a Saturday and the majority decided to make it a Friday for everybody's availability. So we assigned committee heads so that the tasks will be distributed and would be easier to work on. Surprisingly the Lord gave me another task even greater than I thought it was if I left for FUJ. 

He gave me a committee to serve Him through documentation. He made me a COMHEAD together with Pol as my partner. BOOOM! I am quite excited though nervous since it's gonna be my first time to serve and I'm looking forward to serve Him better than before. I am happy and privileged to be given this opportunity. They choose me and I couldn't say no so I said Yes. I know I can handle this because I am matured enough, mission ready and God believes I can. Yehey! God is good and amazing. 



I am blessed. May God be praised!
Princess Sarah Kailyn :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!