Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me & my weird dreams

I dreamed this today! May 1, 2013
I don't know why but I suddenly dreamed about this. I was not thinking about him or about anyone. I can't remember the face but I know it was a guy and I don't know if I was waiting for him, or maybe I just met him by accident, or he's a friend or maybe we met again.. I don't know heheheh It's weird but I felt it's something like a vision or just one of my fantasies hihihi :) I remember the clothes I wore and my hair was long with bangs hihihihi I can't remember the place and when I drew the picture I just added details. I know I was with somebody. I felt nervous that I think I know what was going to happen.. Then I woke up......

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. When it comes to the good part.. It always gets cut!!!! hehehe Oh well.. somehow that's it! I wanted to treasure the moment so I sketched it so that I can remember it if ever it does happen hihihi If God allows it then let His will be done.. AMEN! Hopefully to be continued!! hihihih

So let's call it a day.. Good night! :) Happy Labor day!!!!!!!!! So blessed to have a job! :)) All for God. All for Love! :)) Thank you Lord for this hope and vision! Have your way!!!! May God be praised!


1 comment:

  1. ganyan din ako pag maganda ang dream.. I write it down, so i could remember it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!