Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Face painting

F
Face painting lang pag may time (usually Thursday if available)
The best thing about my job at the nursery is being able to practice my art skills through face/body painting. For now it's just mastering the basic designs the kids love like butterfly, spider, batman, etc. Simple designs like a crown or flower can really brighten up their day and make them very happy. So practice makes perfect.

Discovering your passion is a great blessing to pursue because you love doing it and others became happy because of it. :) Being able to think other conservative or alternative ideas when things are not available is truly amazing heheh who would know that mixing a regular paint with a face paint can really look good? The face paint colors we had were just yellow and green.. and by mixing it with the water paint colors make a good combi! :) I hope it doesn't irritate the skin of the kids hihihi :) I'm happy because I made the kids happy hahahah.. so gotta practice more so that I can be good at it and that may God be glorified by the works of my hands...

Happy Labor day!! :) Yahooooooooooo! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!