Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dream boy (Part 3)

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning today. I couldn't believe what I saw in my dream. I thought that it's a sequel to Me and my weird dreams.. It could even be more weird than the previous ones but this time.. I recognized the face of the guy and luckily I knew Him. Or maybe I'm assuming? hahah But his face was so clear to me... Wahooooo! hahahah LOL! I want to describe his physical features but I'm afraid that He'll be noticed and He might have a feeling that it's Him I'm referring to. It's better to be quiet and limit the descriptions about him hihihih Here's a lil info.... He's attractive, humble, nice, responsible and the best thing about Him is that He is an active SFC member! Very nice! CHECK! :D

I'll call him Dream boy since He visited me and my dreams for several times now like 5 already? We don't communicate or even see each other but only during activities. I never think of him or anybody.. Really? Maybe others would say that "maybe I'm thinking of him subconsciously?" Is it a coincidence or just pure fantasy? Well even I couldn't explain it either hehehe..I'm just a girl who dreamsssss a lot :))

True love coming soooon! :))
So back to the dream and it goes this way.. So Dream boy invited me and my friend for lunch. I went in a room then went out carrying a bird cage.. I walked in the hallway with my girl friend (maybe it was Ayra, my best friend since HS - just a guess) and I saw dream boy smiling at me as I was heading towards him.. He was cute actually or is it that I imagined him but no offense because He's definitely cute and attractive hehehe and so I looked away from him and pretended not to notice him. I was a bit shy and walked passed him and his friend.. In my mind I thought that him inviting us or me for lunch was a joke so I just ignored it. Then all of a sudden He called my attention and said "Let's go for lunch." Him saying that made me smile and kilig for a while and I said Yes but then I woke up.................... wooooooooooooooooooooooooh....... bitin! grrrrrrrr....

It's frustrating to wake up in a middle of a dream and you don't know what happened next.. Oh well.. It made me smile though... And here I am waiting for another episode hahahah What do you think would have happened next? hmmmmmmmmmmm... Was it a date? waaaaaaah! heheh oh well.............

Dreams are very strange.. And I noticed I've been dreaming a lot and somehow it's all connected with having a relationship with a guy.. Is it time to have one or am I just having fun? Hmmm is this a sign? Or it's just in my mind?????? OOooooh lot of questions but I know God will reveal and answer them all sooon in His time. So let's waaaaaaaaaaaaaait and not exaggerate!!! heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!