Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brain VS Heart


I stumbled upon this picture as I was thinking of something to share...

The never ending fight between the mind and the heart...

The mind may contradict and reason but the heart insists and wins..

The battle of the heart and mind always happens and never ends. :) I guess the heart has feelings that contradict with the understanding of our mind. 

The mind was created to understand and perceive while the heart is to feel and to love. :) And I guess each part of our body just do what it's intended to do or to function as it was made. God is so great to have created a perfect body with organs, a brain and a heart.

I guess we just need to seek God's guidance in all our thoughts and actions so that we are guided and we don't experience confusion to which is right and not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!