Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye 2013!

Blessed to Dream Big. Stronger and Wiser to Survive!
All with the grace of God!
2013 has been a great year and time flew so fast!!!!!
I never thought of reaching this far..
I endured tears, stress, bruises and scars..
I learned to let it go, move on and leave it all in the past...

I encountered a lot of things..
It was Happy, sad, and stressful
But mostly all were considered as BLESSINGS!
Yes I lost, was empty, gained but now I'm overflowing and full!

I want to thank the Lord for everything He has done in my life especially for overcoming the year 2013! He revealed a lot of surprises for me, opened doors of opportunities, enhanced me to become better, trained me for the purpose of serving Him, made impossible ways possible for me, allowed me to become more creative and expressive with my art and emotions and He was motivated me to change (in a good way.)

I encountered hurts, tears, disappointments and all other emotions. I became stress, sick, homesick, depressed, hopeless but with God's grace I was able to conquer and survive them all. The experiences weren't easy to go through and I realized that as I journeyed with God, things made sense and I know that He always has a great plan ahead for me/you. The struggles were all test to see how faithful we would be when things are getting rough. Of course I realize that prayer was my weakness and I had to make it constant. God made it known to me that running to Him is the best thing to do and communicating to Him should be constant.

We get stronger, wiser, fiercer, empowered, blessed and happier.. I get to realize my own weakness and even loved my flaws. I get to be verbal about my feelings instead of keeping it all in. I get to be expressive of my emotions and I love the feeling of hugging and kissing. Working with the kids taught me how important it is to express love and being able to smile for it's an act they can easily pick up. I feel so happy with all the changes that came to me. All the negative things I had this year are all in the past and I am ready to welcome the new year with a blast. :)

Thank you for the learning, the pain, the experience, the struggle, the memories and the blessings of 2013. As we welcome 2014, may this year be a year of faith, hope, love, trust, blessing, prosperity, peace and success for all us. May we strive to continue the mission entrusted to us by God. May this year become an evangelistic one so that we can conquer and make His name be known in all the nations!

Happy New Year! Happy 2014!
Happy me! Happy you!
Hugs and Kisses! :)

Love, Sarah Kailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!