Tuesday, December 3, 2013

31 days to go before my 25th


The countdown begins! Yay! :)

For greater things are yet to come.. :)
God's revelations are sure to be heard.
Excitement levels are rising up.
So blessed that I can't contain it in.

Dream big! Smile bigger. Pray biggest!
Plans. Wishes. Dreams. Heart's desires!
Better me turning silver next year. :)

As the day passes by, my heart keeps asking why..
Sometimes I feel blue yet I dunno have a clue..
All I long to see is to be with my family...
As I celebrate my big day, I fully ask and pray
that may I bless others with the blessings God has already given me..
Thank you Lord for allowing me to go this far! :)))))))))))

31 days.... tick tock... tick tock..

So excited for the BIRTHDAY FOR A CAUSE NEXT YEAR (JANUARY 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!