Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Send me!


From Philippines to Dubai and other parts of the UAE..
Even to the countries in the Middle East..
Let me become a witness of your love..
To bring back the glory to God above...

Bring me to places I haven't been..
Show me your greatness I haven't seen..
I may not know where..
Dear Lord please take me there...

Let me conquer my doubts, worries and fears..
Assure me with your grace to smile through my tears..
May your words I boldly live and proclaim..
For I will do things joyfully in Jesus' name..

Father, please send me to where you desire me to be..
For it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me..

GOD is asking: Isaiah 6:8  “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And our response, “Here am I. Send me!”



As the Father has sent me, so I send you. -John 20:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!