Monday, June 9, 2014

4G prayer

To Single men and women: Prayer for your Greatest God's Gift <3

Dear Lord,

I pray for the man/woman who will be part of my life. A man/woman that really loves you more than everything. A man/woman that will take me in the second place of his/her heart. A man/woman that lives not for himself/herself alone but for you. Face and Physical attraction is not important. The most important is I want a heart that really loves; thirst for you and has a desire to be like you. And He/She must know whom and for what He/She lives for. So his/her life isn't useless. Not on a smart brain but also a wise heart.

A man/woman that not only  loves me but also respect me. A man/woman that can adore me but also warm me gently when I'm wrong. A man/woman that will help me live a righteous life. A man /woman that can be  my bestfriend in every time and situation. A man/woman of patience and understanding. A man/woman who needs my smile to cover his sadness. A man/woman that needs my love so he/she could feel be loved. A man/woman that needs me to take his/her life perfect.

Lord, I also ask you to make the man/woman that can be proud of. Give me a heart of Love, So I could love him/her with your love. Give me your gentle spirit, so my beauty comes from my soul. Give me your hands that I may be able to pray for him/her. Give me your eyes so I could see the many good things in him/her. Give me your mouth that I may share your words of wisdom and encouragement to support him/her everyday.

And when we finally meet, both of us can say, How great Thou Art You give Someone,  can Make My Life Perfect" in your time I know, You will make everything beautiful. Amen.


The greatest thing a man/woman can do is to lead one another to God other than his own self. <3 LOVE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!