Friday, January 10, 2014

Me after 3 years

A walk to remember:

After the workshop talk, we were given a paper to write our dream after 3 years and our prayer to God..

Dear God,
Thank you for the life, for the family, for the CFC community, for work and for everything. Father you know the status of my heart. I am afraid to love. I choose to love those who only treats me good. Lord may I choose to love you more and to love like Jesus did and to suffer like Him Lord. I surrender myself to you Lord. Have your way. Let it be done. Lord ikaw na po bahala!

In Jesus' name, AMEN!

(prayer and desire during the MEC 2013)
BELOVED
October 26, 2013
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates



DREAMS, DESIRES and BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAMILY >>> Complete family!!!!!!!!! To be reunited after 10 years! Celebrate events together like the old days. Bonding! To be home in Pinas. Meet up with friends, barkadas, school mates and YFC families..

CAREER >>> Better job, pay, benefits, insurance, flexible leave and air fare! Find a new career in the office. To be better and to always improve!!

SERVICE >>> Higher calling of service, discernment (MV/FTPW), constant prayer time and be Mission Ready!

4G >>> LOVE TO LOVE<3 God's greatest and gorgeous gift! :) I believe in TRUE LOVE WAITS. I am so excited to meet Him in God's time. I'd be happy to be in a relationship with Him.. then if it's time, then marriage and hopefully have our own Christian Family wherein we can serve God together as CFC! Wow ever! <3

HOUSEHOLD >>> to be able to evangelize souls for God and lead them closer to Him. Thank you for blessing me with 4 angels! <3

ME >>> a Better ME (improved, good, loving, understanding, sweet, happy, waiting...) A love to love! <3 Become a SERVANT OF GOD! To be in complete surrender to His will. 3Ts (Time, talent and treasure) for God's greater glory!

Lord God please bless the desires of my heart. May they be in accordance to your will and plan for my life! Lord I entrust my future in You for you know what's best for me. :))))))) 
Ikaw na po bahala!

In your name, I trust! AMEN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!