Sunday, March 3, 2013

You are my delight

My Princess,

Don't get discouraged, My beloved; pain is a part of life. But I promise you that I will turn every tear you've cried into joy, and I will use your deep pain for a divine purpose.

It brings Me great pleasure to see internal beauty blossom inside of you and to watch you grow up in Me. I delight in every moment we spend together. I delight in giving you the desires of your heart. I delight in hearing you call out to Me. Don't ever feel like you're unimportant to Me. There is no reason for you to feel unsure of My love for you. I am always waiting for you to delight yourself in Me and in My love.

It is My pleasure to bless you abundantly. Don't look to anyone else to meet your deepest wants and needs, because you will only end up empty and disappointed. Only I can turn your tears into joy and fill the emptiness in your heart. So delight yourself in Me, and you will live life to the fullest because you are My delight.

Love,
Your King and your Lord of Eternal Delight

"The steps of the godly are directed by the LORD. He delights in every detail of their lives."
~Psalm 37:23~

(thank you for this inspiration Lord.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!