Sunday, March 17, 2013

ILC Cebu 2009

ANG KWENTONG ILC KO! :)) 

My FIRST ILC in CEBU last 2009; STEP UP! 

 

Now writing and narrating... it has been 4 years and i never regretted on not risking to attend and experience God through the conference! It is definitely worth my time, effort and money. Though i missed the exam and review, I am thankful that i was able to catch up after the ILC and now God has completely changed and made my life full of purpose and He never failed to bless me even before. God is good! Like what He has promised me that He will fight for me and that I need to be still, did came true. After the last minute confirmation, conflict in my schedule, financial constraints, pressure and all the struggle, God never failed to fight for me. Thank you Lord for not giving up on me when I already did. Without your grace then I wouldn't have made it this far! Thank you Lord.. You're the best! And for that may God be praised! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!