Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christ driven

The Gospel today was taken from Lk 1:1-4, 4:14-21

Of all the words I read and understood I guess a few sentences struck me the most and made me reflect on the revelations that the Lord is making me discover and realize where He's leading me.

Jesus unrolled the scroll and found the place where it is written: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, proclaim liberty to captives and new sight to the blind, to free the oppressed and announce the Lord's year of year."

Jesus said to them, "Today these prophetic words come true even as you listen."

Ps. 19:8, 9, 10, 15
"Your words, Lord, are Spirit and life."


As I was reading this gospel earlier in the morning before I left for work I paused when I read those words especially to the anointing part. I then asked myself: "Lord are you anointing me? Is this the assurance that I've been praying for? Does it mean I have your blessing and go signal to go and follow my heart's desire? Are these your affirmation and answer to the question I've been asking?"

To tell you frankly I'm a bit shocked yet happy how God immediately heard my cry and answered me with full of hope and assurance. Still I want to make sure of this feeling that this is not the usual thing that I feel. I want to really know if it's really what I want and desire. Lord please continue to guide and lead me to where you want me to be.

My Prayer:
Dear Lord, thank you for your unending grace and providence to me and my family. I am so blessed my God and it is overflowing through me. Thank you so much. Lord I lift and surrender to you my heart, myself, my service and my desires. I pray that may you lead me to the right path. Speak to me Lord. Tell me what you want me to do. Make me realize and know the plans you have prepared for me in this life. Use me Lord to be a blessing to others that I may inspire and give them hope and light like your Son, Jesus did. Allow me to feel your presence and be moved me with your word and Spirit. Touch me and allow change to consume me. Motivate me to strive hard to proclaim your greatness and obey your teachings. Lord God, have your way in me. This heart belongs to You Jesus. I submit and offer myself to You. Use me for your greater glory. I am ready to do your will. Let it be done. Amen.


Driven by Christ. Love for Christ. Journey with Christ.
In Your name Lord, I trust.
Your Princess, Sarah Kailyn

~Inspired by God. Powered by love.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!