Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Forgive and follow!



Yesterday's gospel was about forgiveness..
Truly, I say to you, every sin will be forgiven… (Mk 3:22-30)

Then today's first reading is… (Heb:10:1-10)
Christ says: You did not desire sacrifice and offering; you were not pleased with burnt offerings. Then I said: "Here I am. It was written of me in the scroll. I will do your will, O God."

Responsorial psalm: Here I am Lord; I come to do your will.

Gospel from Mk. 3:31-35
He replied, "Who are my brothers and sisters?" And looking around at those who sat there he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. Whoever does the will of God is brother, sister and mother to me."

The song that played inside my mind was "By your grace"
Oh I will live for you. Every moment of the day to you I'll pray.. Oh I will worship you. Every part of me I'll surrender to you and I'll do it all by your grace…

Today, 29 January 2013 was the most tired day I have ever been. I dunno why but I guess it is because my back hurts. I kinda carried a heavy baby today and somehow stressed my back. So for the whole day I could really feel the pain which affected my mood but still tried to perform my duties well.

I said to myself: "I will do your will Lord and I will endure. No matter how hard the work I'm doing or how stressful the parents and kids are or how I relate with my co-workers because I know that it's all worth it. I will Lord for you because I love you so much and I will do whatever it is that you tell me to do.

Sometimes I would just think and decide to be quiet when I hear negative things from them. Silence is my friend when I am insulted and hurt. I guess it's better that way and to avoid arguments. I don't want to argue with them. For me, as long as we respect each other and treat others kindly then that's enough. "My God is the one who'll act and judge you base on your actions." I don't need to curse or think about how bad you are. I am a good person and I will do the right thing even if you don't do the same to me. Even if you laugh at me or even do things to hurt me, still I won’t dare do it to you. I really thank God for blessing me this kindness that I share with others. Even if it's hard to mingle and establish trust with them. I still try hard and understand them because they will always be like that and I can never change it but can only influence them to be better. I guess God really influenced and taught me a lot through CFC J I am so grateful and blessed..
 
Today I learned to forgive and follow. To forgive and to ask forgiveness and to follow God's leading with sincerity and openness. Forgive and follow. Let your heart lead you to your desires and set it free from the hurts of the past.. Let God be your guide and allow Him to be the center of your life and in your heart..

May God be praised!

Be like Christ. Obey and witness!!!

To forgive and to follow like Christ did,
Princess SarahKailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!