Friday, January 25, 2013

My heart, be still.

I don't know what's happening with me this past few days but it has always have to do with my heart. It has been so sensitive, complex and so exaggerated (sometimes). 

My heart is longing for something that is missing. I thought I had everything but there's always a part of me that seeks to be complete. I need not deny it but I guess I know what I need and it is about time for it. I am proud and happy that finally God affirmed me that it is time. I am ready to accept and I am excited to welcome him soon. For now I am still hoping, claiming and waiting. I am still anticipating, longing and dreaming. I am assured and faithful that God will surely grant my heart's desires.

The day before my birthday, God assured and affirmed that this year He will grant my prayer to have my 4G. At first I was afraid and I doubted. I said "Are you joking Lord?" It felt like the first time and I was so nervous and so disturbed (really!). But then who am I to question God? My faith was tested and I failed because I doubted. I know deep within me that it was not I who made it up but it was His voice clearly speaking to me. It was definitely Him. After His affirmations He assured me to fear not and trust Him more because He knows what's best for me. Also, He said I should trust Him more, patiently wait and pray hardest for it.

In His time, He will surely surprise me unexpectedly. I just can't wait when it happens and surely I will praise, glorify, serve and love Him even more. So for now, it's just me and my God. I am enjoying my life being single, blessed and loved. I'm in the process in rebuilding my relationship with Him and with my family. I know that when all things fall in place then His miracle will happen. I definitely claim in Jesus' name. I believe! God's promises will be fulfilled. And nothing can stop it from happening.

"The Lord will fight for you.. You need only to be still…"
Someday it's gonna make sense.. I am sure of it…

A realization and my prayer for my 4G
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So heart, be still. God surely allows it will.

In His right time, soon You will be mine.

This love is selflessly pure and it will endure.

I have faith. I am hopeful. And I will wait.

I will pray. I surrender. And I claim in Jesus' name.

Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May God be praised!


Sarah Lauren Lim
January 20, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!