Sunday, December 21, 2014

Just wait Princess

A message from God

“No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from Me. For I reserved a man for you who has My heart and loves Me even more than he loves you. For I won’t give you unless he asks you form Me. He is asleep; don’t wake him. He is busy for Me... My kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. You are My princess and My daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand for I am Your Father and King of kings. You, my princess is worth loving for.”

It is better for a princess like you to be asleep a hundred years and be kissed and be awake by the right prince than to stay awake and be kissed hundred times by the wrong frog.

It is better to wait for years for someone you are sure of, than to grab that chance with someone who picks you up but drops you whenever he wants to.

"Place your heart in the hands of God and He will place it in the hands of a man who he believes deserves it."

Good things come to those who wait. Just wait Princess! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!