Wednesday, December 3, 2014

31 days to 26th


A year has nearly flown by since I had a 31 days post before my 25th last 2013. So now, I can't believe that here I am doing the same before I turn 26th next year, 31 days later.

It's just overwhelming how 2014 has been a great year for me - with all the ups and downs plus the humor, heartbreak and horror.. Thank you Lord for allowing me to come this far. You have blessed me with so much that all I can say is "Thank You!"

So now, the clock is ticking. 31 days before I bid goodbye to being a silver girl. I need to prepare myself for this since I never had the chance to do the "birthday for a cause" thing which I planned last year. I hope it all goes well. Whatever it may be, I trust in you!

Lord may your will be done. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!