Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2014

The best of 2014
Indeed, 2014 has come to an end and it feels like it just started yesterday. Time flies very fast and what we can do is just to enjoy and savor the moment until it lasts. 2014 has been a great and unique year for me with a lot of ups and downs with twists and turns and dark to light moments. 2014 just like the previous years that passed allows me to continuously improve with myself since I know I am a work in progress, a clay to be molded upon, a light to be sent out to spread with others and a jug waiting to be filled to the brim.

Today may be the last day of the year and still we have few hours left to make the most of 2014 before we welcome 2015. So now let me take this time to appreciate and say thank you to the ones who touched my life and will be touching my life for the many years to come. Thank you Lord for all the blessings, graces and love that you have showered upon me through my family, friends and the community. You are a faithful and merciful God for you have given me chances despite my sinfulness and stubbornness. Still your love remained and it keeps on getting stronger. Sorry for the times I failed you and for disobeying your commands. Allow me to continue growing and become the person you want me to be with the help of my loved ones. May your will be done in me as always as it should be.

I am excited for a new year which means a lot of new events, experiences and encounters. There are a lot of things/situations and circumstances to look forward for. I hope and pray that may I learn to love more not just in words but in deeds. I guess I’m ready for a new chapter and I know with God’s grace I’ll survive like the previous years that passed. Let’s all prepare our hearts for the plans that the Lord prepared for us. May God’s peace, hope, faith, grace, forgiveness and love be upon us all! Yipeeeeey!


Happy New Year! Happy 2015! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!