Sunday, November 30, 2014

With God.....

With God…………….

I am blessed. I am His beloved. I am forgiven. I am dearly loved.

I am secured. I am freed. I am capable. I am special.

I am complete. I am a Princess/Prince. I am highly favored. I am contented.

I am forever grateful. I am called. I am happy. I am chosen.

I am strong. I can be the best. I am inspired. I am supported.

I am wanted. I am adored. I am humbled. I am wonderfully made.

I am captivated. I am useful. I am destined for greatness.

I am accepted regardless of my past, faults and failures.

I can be me without pretension, guilt, fear and worry.

I am saved by His grace. I am needed. I am empowered.

I can be, I am me, I will be, with His love, mercy, grace and providence.

With God, I can do everything to the best of my abilities.

Without God, I am empty, incomplete, lost, weak, helpless, incapable and useless.


With God, all things are possible for impossibilities are His specialties!


Thank you Lord. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!