Tuesday, May 20, 2014

3 candles for Easter


3 candles with different meanings.
 

·         Son of God.

·         Jesus has risen!

·         My Savior King

·         Jesus is Lord!

·         God’s beloved son.

·         Thank you Jesus!

·         I love you!

·         King of Majesty.

·         Behold and Ponder.

·         You are everything!

·         Mighty to save.

·         Hope. Faith. Love.

·         You’re my strength.

·         Save my soul!

·         Forgive me Father!

·         Gift of freedom.

·         Lover of life.

·         I trust you!

·         My amazing grace.

·         I believe you!

·         You are here!

·         King of Kings!

·         Lord of all!

·         My redeemer lives!

·         Let all rejoice!

·         Praise you Lord!

·         Blessed joyful Easter!

·         Soli Deo Gloria!

 
Thank you for the new hope, new life, new blessings and new beginnings that you have given us.

Belated Happy Easter! :) Hallelujah!
Jesus Christ Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!