Thursday, May 8, 2014

Working Visa!

PRAISE GOD! :)
05/06/14
 
Salamat Lord. Hindi ko to deserve pero still binigay mo. Siksik, liglig at umaapaw. Ang galing mo talaga! Never mo ko iniwan at pinabayaan. Nag struggle man ako since November until April pero sulit naman yun. All the pain, silence, failed attempts and experiences was worth it all for I remained still and confident knowing you are in control. The 6 month labor ban, unsure future and all the impossible things became possible. You have answered my prayers in the way I least expected them.

You have fulfilled your purpose and plan for me and here I am still standing strong. Now I understand Lord. Thank you for allowing those things to happen. I may have lost a lot of opportunities, people and things but I have gained a stronger faith, a better perspective and a good heart. Lord you are so amazing. Your time is always perfect. This is the biggest and best blessing you have given me and for that I'll declare to the world how great you are. You are gracious Lord. You have been with me in times that I didn't understand.

Thank you for your guidance and for pushing me to the limits. Thank you for your providence, grace, love and mercy that never failed me. Thank you Lord. I am lost for words because it is overwhelming. You have done so much and blessed me beyond measure. Lord you have done your part and now it's my turn to give back the glory that you deserve. Send me Lord I dunno where but please lead me there. May God be praised! Thank you for the support, understanding, prayers and love! Victory is indeed ours.

#tearyeyed #finally #laborcard #residencevisa #3yearscontract #deogloria #answeredprayers #mission #greatGod #iamBBM #blessed #journeybeyond #sfc #thankyou




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!