Thursday, May 8, 2014

Just SMILE.

Just SMILE - SEEING MIRACLES IN LIFE EVERYDAY
 
Just smile and make them wonder why. I may not have a perfect teeth but I can definitely smile whether good or bad things are happening to me. Smile has become my coping mechanism. Smile has become my strength and inspiration to conquer my fears. I smile because God has given me many reasons to rejoice rather than frown. Smiling makes me beautiful. Smiling is contagious. Smiling makes me & others happy. Smiling is a sweet gesture of love and concern. A smile is a legacy worth sharing and it’s free of charge. So smile because it means SEEING MIRACLES IN LIFE EVERYDAY! Also smiling can make someone fall in love with you. So SMILE! LIFE is only lived once. Enjoy! Be blessed. Share your smiles to those who doesn’t have and glorify God in return.
 
 #smile #miracles #life #deogloria #happy #blessed #iamBBM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!