Monday, August 11, 2014

Obey and Witness!

Imported from CFC Desert Sun

http://cfcdesertsun.blogspot.ae/2013/10/obey-and-witness.html


Shared after NATCON 2013

(Posted last October 2013)

Every conference is a blessing for God to teach and mold us.
It is a gathering of God's people with sessions to learn from and an opportunity to worship.

I have always looked forward to attending conferences because it's a way for me to grow,
learn and improve myself.
During the conference, I realized that becoming a witness is not just about
listening to God but voicing out. He desires that we should proclaim His greatness.
Being a witness is allowing Christ to work through us with our brothers and sisters.

It's also an opportunity for me to serve God through documenting the event. 
I was asked to take pictures during the conference. I willingly obeyed and tried my best.
At first I was nervous and I felt clueless. I didn't know what to do and how to do it.
I felt blank and somehow a bit pressured. I know I'm not a professional photographer
but I just love photography.
I don't own a DSLR but I have a point and shoot camera.
I didn't have the capability but with God's grace He blessed my ability.
It was challenging for me in the beginning but God gave me strength to fulfill it.

God didn't allow me to doubt because He believed in my capacity.
He kept whispering to me: "Do whatever He tells you."
He kept encouraging me to go on even if it doesn't make sense. 
He kept reminding me to "Obey and witness!" I followed Him and He made me
feel confident that I can.
He took away my shyness and empowered me to go on.
He removed my doubts & unworthiness.
He is a great God! I even learned about adjusting the effects/settings in the cam
and though my flash wasn't working, I just kept documenting!

Indeed, Praise God! I was able to capture images of Him and documented
some parts of the event through videos.
Stolen shot :)















Bless the work of my hands that I may bring back all the glory to you!
Thank you Lord for your grace and I will be a witness of your love! AMEN!

By Sis Sarah Lauren Lim
SFC UAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!