Sunday, August 17, 2014

God saved my 2 left fingers!!!



Usually, we don't give importance to something unless it is lost or forgotten. I realized that I almost lost 2 fingers in my left hand. Thank God it did not happen and I was surprised and even nervous. It was not because of firecrackers or anything but it was almost hit by the door in our bus. When I got in (usually the last one) and after I seated then closed the sliding door, the rubber of the door slipped off and I tried fixing it. I lost my mind because I focused on the rubber falling off when I did close the door. I was at risk on amputating my own 2 fingers on my left hand. I laughed as I massaged my finger and I was a bit caught up during the incident.

I am a left hand user by the way and I can't imagine writing or doing something if it did happen. After that, I laughed as if it was nothing but deep inside I became anxious and thought of all the what ifs. What could have happen if God didn't save me from that? I guess I am just blessed and God has greater plans for me that is why He didn't allow it to happen.

I learned I have to be aware of my actions. I have to be aware of my own safety. I have to be aware of my health. I have to be aware of my attitude. I have a lot of things to be aware of and I praise and thank the Lord for giving me a wake up calling. May I always continue the mission that the Lord has started through me as I follow and take up the journey towards Christ. May God be praised! AMEN!
(January 8, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!