Sunday, July 20, 2014

Movie: Bride for Rent

Just finished watching Bride for Rent. The lesson learned from the movie is how love impacts a person to change in a great way and the importance of forgiveness. We are not perfect and we have a lot of flaws yet it takes real love to embrace those circumstances completely.


Love is a wonderful gift worth sharing and it matters more when you give instead of waiting to receive. Thank you for inspiring me to love patiently and to continue loving even if doesn't make sense or that it hurts. I am reminded by God to love and be loved for He has loved me first. He has assured me that I am God's beloved. I know in time the scars will heal and things will fall into their right places.

True love is worth the wait. Lord may your will be done. I know you have a great plan for me. Thank you Lord for a wonderful end to a stressful day. Finally I'm learning to understand what was clouding up my mind a few days back. Continue to reveal your knowledge and wisdom. As I let go of my worries I felt that my heart is burden free! Yay! Praise God! Peace of mind at last! Good night beloved!   #peace #hope #love #forgiveness #healing #blessed #wait #selfless #patient #tlw #ponder

(Posted via FB last January 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!