Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Princess diaries at Fujairah, UAE


A few days before the weekend, I was called to be the guitarist for the Princess diaries retreat. Praise God! I had enough time to prepare and rehearse the songs. I had my guitar fixed (bridge needs to be lowered since it's very high) so I used the Yamaha one which I swapped with Kuya Alex. It was very easy for me to play with less pain and more fun. I was able to play songs with minimal difficulty unlike with mine which was a struggle for me because my left wrist hurts upon pressing on to the strings for a good tune.

I was excited since it's a retreat for ladies. I came prepared and ready for the mission which was a bonus for me. I also had to increase my confidence, lessen the shyness and trusted God that I can do it without fail and if I may fail then it's ok as long as I am enjoying and loving what I do.

We sang truly home, great God, heart of worship, praiseworthy, grateful, whom shall I fear, heaven, have your way - most of the songs had a big impact in me and for the participants as well. The worship was powerful and the Spirit of God worked through each and everyone of us. It's amazing how the voices were music to the ears of God coming from His beloved princesses.

I had a great time since I myself was listening and reflecting to the talks being delivered. Although I struggled with being sleepy yet I managed and tried hard to stay awake. Being in a mission doesn't require you to be assigned in one task but being flexible to handle several assignments. I was a music min slash docu slash ice breaker slash participant and it feels good to fulfill the mission for God, for the team and for myself.

BLESSED. LOVED. FULFILLED. HAPPY.
God's beloved princesses
Tiring, painful, drowsy, struggling and long journey it may seem, God has fulfilled His purpose not only with me but with everybody. God is good and He works wonders in ways we don't see. We left the place by leaving a smile in everyone's face. May God continue to bless the desires of His beloved Princesses in Fujairah, UAE and all parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!