Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Letter to future 4G

To my future 4G,

How are you? I hope you’re doing fine. It's a bit funny that I’m writing this to the person God has prepared for me without having a clue who he’s going to be. I’m so excited to meet you and to journey with you. My heart is full of joy knowing that someone out there is waiting, looking for me, who’ll pursue me and who’ll be my prince that will ask me from God, our King.

I am anticipating what you’re appearance is but it doesn’t matter as long as you make me happy and you’re being yourself. I can’t wait to do things together. I have a lot of stories to tell. I can't even wait for us to go out on mission and we’ll be serving God as a couple. I desire that our relationship will start being friends, centered in Christ, guided by the community, built by trust, founded with love and strengthened by faith.

I think God has a reason why until now I’m still waiting. I guess I have things to learn, areas to improve on and some issues to deal with first. I know God has a perfect time for everything. His ways and plans are better than ours. I think you also have to do the same. I know you’re excited for the time that we’ll see each other. Waiting can be frustrating but in the end it’s going to be worth it. Good things come to those who wait. I admit that I may have rushed things before and it just led me to be hurt. Well it was a major lesson learned. God says to be patient and just enjoy the moment.

For now, let’s focus with our priorities and when things are in their right places, when we’re both ready to commit and entrust our future then we’ll see how and where it goes. I have no idea what’s going to happen. Things, feelings and situations are not certain for only God and his love is constant. I only pray for courage and strength to keep on waiting. As I wait for you, I will enjoy serving God to the best of my abilities. I will give my time for my family, for my career, saving up for my future and for the community.

Wherever you are, I have a strong conviction that God is preparing the best love story for us. The reason why the past relationships didn’t work was because we have to be matured enough and to learn from them. I hope we don’t get tired of waiting and serving God. I hope to meet a person who’s after God’s heart and Christ’s being.

I am a gift, treasure me as God intended.
Hold me accountable, give me guidelines to live by and discipline me with love.
Psalm 127:3



















See you soon and so until we meet my future God’s greatest and gorgeous gift.
May God bless you more and more. Be still and remember God loves you dearly beloved.

~Right here faithfully and joyfully waiting,
Your God’s greatest and gorgeous gift aka 4G,
Ms. Lim, Sarah Lauren <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!