Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy 3rd in UAE!!!

7th October 2011, exactly 3 years ago I left the Philippines and came to the UAE bringing with me a birth certificate instead of authenticated documents or a CV. Never in my mind did I realize that I will be working here because in my heart I was seeking a mission to fulfill. I was only 22 that time and I guess I was just too childish and very much a slowpoke to realize things before it was too late but God indeed has a different plan. A month later, I was missing home, messed up and was deeply hurt yet I needed to face the reality. I committed mistakes that led to consequences that included losing friends and hurting my loved ones.

I managed to get up though nearly losing hope but yet clinging to God who was my strength. He never failed to give what I never imagined to have. He provided me with a second family and a place I call home to where I belonged. He provided me with a CV, authenticated documents, a job and finally a visa to stay here. He fixed all the things that were broken in my life and slowly but surely I was being healed. He also provided me a spiritual support through the SFC community plus the whole family ministry of CFC as a bonus! He just keeps providing me endlessly and assures me to never worry about tomorrow but just to continue trusting Him.

At the span of 3 years many things have changed. I gained through my losses, faults and failures. I am able to express myself and I am building up my confidence. I am able to handle the ups and downs of my crazy weird emotions. I have fallen in love, experienced pain, hurt, rejection, been bitter and have moved on. I struggled and worry a lot yet God’s promise always assures me. I have learned to set aside my needs for the sake of others. I experienced the feeling of true love and forgiveness through my family, service and relationships. I am continuously learning, overcoming my fears, growing as an individual and becoming matured. By the grace of God, I have improved and am on the process of being better.

Lord thank you for journeying with me not just in the UAE but beyond the distance it has led me. Thank you for bringing me to different places and witnessing your miracles unfolding. Thank you for your trust, abundant blessings and love that never failed and has reached not only me but to everyone here. Thank you for tirelessly listening and answering all my complains, wishes, prayers, heart desires and selfishness. Thank you for your sufficient grace that gave me the strength to keep holding on and never letting go which brought me here, serving, surviving and standing strong. Coming here was the best decision I made and because of that yes, my life indeed was never the same. Thank you Lord, you're da best! :)


Happy 3rd in the UAE! PARTEEEEY! :)
ROAR like a LIONESS but SMILE like a PRINCESS! <3
#iamBBM #deogloria #thankyouLord #happy #blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!