Tuesday, October 21, 2014

JAM-PACKED WEEKEND (FEB2012)

JAM-PACKED WEEKEND (FEB2012)

March 17, 2012 at 12:23pm
Upon arriving from work last Thursday I was approached to give a talk to YFCs the next day. At first I hesitated and then it made me think a bit. I was thinking that maybe he approached me because he didn't have any options rather I was the only option he had. It really made me think deeply. I was reflecting if I should accept it or not. Knowing the situation he was in and somehow I understand the struggles he was experiencing. With the fact that there's not enough time left to search for a speaker for tomorrow's activity I just said YES. I'm sure God wanted me to come back to him. I myself was struggling in secret especially with my relationship and prayer time. I was given the privilege to select the talk that fits me. It was about values per the seven IDs of being a YFC…

I came across the talk about the value of TRUST under the YFC ID of BEING A MISSIONARY…  Then something hit me. I realized the true essence of TRUST. I had experience trust issues with relationships and I really learned my lesson the very hard way.

The talk is about TRUSTING THE LORD WITHOUT DOUBT AND THE VALUE OF THE SACRAMENT OF CONFESSION…

TRUST is hard to obtain but easy to lose. It takes hours to days to weeks to months and even years to build and develop trust but it only takes seconds to minutes or perhaps hours to days to lose it. When trust is lost it's even harder to obtain back.

TRUST can be compared to a piece of paper. If you do something wrong, a part of it is being torn apart. If you did something greater than the first offense then the paper is slowly being crumpled… But if you did something worse than the first two mentioned then it's like being burned to ashes. Gone and you can never get it back like it was before. It will always leave a scar or a mark in that person's life. Time can heal. It will surely be a long process to have it back again but it will never be the same as before or it depends on the person or the situation. It's a case to case basis. It's how I see it as it is based from my experience.

YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST THE ONE YOU LOVE BUT YOU CAN NEVER LOVE THE ONE YOU DON'T TRUST… Love and trust always go together.. All of us are given the privilege to trust and be trusted. How we take care of that trust depends on us. TRUST can be very fragile so we should be careful.

Humans as we are it is always difficult to trust others. It's even more difficult if you have experienced something in the past involving a loved one and you just got hurt so much that you closed yourself and learned to never trust others so easily. Our family and loved ones will surely fail us but GOD WILL NEVER FAIL US. God wants us to feel that we can trust Him. In His presence we are secured and confident that He'll never let us down. He even loves us more and will continue to bless us even if we're not that deserving. God wants us to learn to trust and lean on Him. He wants us to acknowledge His presence and even develop a relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.. God assures us that trusting Him would be the best decision we can ever make that we will never regret.

Trust is developed during 0-1 year old. It starts when we were born and until we turn 1 year old. When we were babies we would cry a lot since we can't speak. We cry for them to feed us. We cry to have our nappy changed. We cry to be cuddled by them. We cry if we feel something wrong. During that time, we cry to meet our needs and wants. In that time the trust is developed if all needs are met but if it's fixated then the baby develops mistrust. Trust usually is learned and developed first when you were a baby then enhanced as you grow and interact with other people. It changes as time passes by and as you learn from your experiences.

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT IN YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT.  –PROVERBS 3:5-6

T- Total surrender to God's will
R- Rest in His embrace 
U- United in His Love
S- Silent in His Presence
T- Thankful and grateful in His faithfulness

REMEMBER….
Whatever is the state of your heart right now, TRUST in God’s promises.  Know that in loneliness, HE is our EMBRACE; in fear, HE is our COURAGE; in doubt HE is our confidence; in confusion, HE is our PEACE.

Singing the song HEART of WORSHIP.. (learning to play the guitar again)
Trust God and surely He will never fail you. PRAISE GOD FOR THAT.. 

During that day, I attended the CLP of CFC Singles for Christ and the talk was about Repentance and Faith (same like the topic I discussed)..we even sang the song HEART of WORSHIP.. Would you believe that? There are no accidents... :-)
FEB 17, 2012
Me and Kiko with the YFC Ras Al Khaimah
We just met and talked for a few hours and with God's grace became family.. YEAAAH! Thank you for making me feel the love and warmth of having a family here. I am sooo blessed and I can't contain it...
God bless and be blessed.. :-)

XXLOVEXX
SARAHKAILYN <3 c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!