Monday, August 31, 2015

Make it Right

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
(Matthew 5:23-24)


My Child,
I want you to keep short accounts. That means I don’t want you to be mad at anyone for long. I understand people get on your nerves—brothers, sisters, friends and enemies. But I want you to be at peace with those around you. If you feed the homeless, you’re nice to the kids called nerds, and you wear an “I love Jesus” shirt, but you hate your big brother because he made fun of you, how are you worshiping Me?

You show your love for Me by loving and forgiving the people around you. If you have to choose between writing Me a love song or apologizing to someone, I want you to apologize first. Then the love song you write will flow from a heart of love. I care about your relationships, and I want them to be right.

Your friend,
>God

(from the book - Emails from God by Cloninger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!