Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Papa & Kevin in Dubai!


Lord I am grateful for answering my prayers. Finally Papa and Kevin is here in Dubai. They arrived last September 21, 2014. Yehey! A day later we went to the famous Juice world to meet Mama and Papa's friend. Of course we drank juice (hahaha).

Here with us is Tita Belle and Tito Danny. They were my second family when I came 3 years ago and they are as always ever supportive and caring. May God continue to bless them especially their family, service and finances. And so going back we just had a short chat about some stuff then took selfies. Praise God for a wonderful evening.

Lord God, thank you very much. I am so happy and I can’t contain the excitement in my heart now. I hope things will be well. Whatever will happen I’m sure and I hope we can make it through as a family.


For greater things are yet to come and may your will be done. Amen!
#deogloria #iamBBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! God bless! :)
Deo Gloria!